Starting out in 1977 as the cornerstone of Vancouver’s Japanese Canadian community, Powell Street Festival Society has grown into a contemporary international venue for unique, experimental, interdisciplinary artwork.
Our goals include
- Featuring established contemporary international and domestic artists, as well as giving a stage to emerging and experimental performers. Offering fair compensation including travel costs and competitive artist fees while maintaining a free and accessible festival.
- Accommodating up to 18,000 attendees in our expanded site with a curated array of new and returning craft and food vendors and interactive activities. During the year, we will reach out to communities beyond the Lower Mainland.
We need your support to help us reach these goals
- Give monthly or just once on Canada Helps
- You can also send a cheque (written to the ‘Powell Street Festival Society’) to the Powell Street Festival office at:
Suite 410 – 111 W. Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 1H4
Your financial support helps ensure that the Powell Street Festival covers it costs this year and can continue for years to come! You will receive a charitable tax receipt for the value of your donation.
Other ways to Give Back
- Become a Lifetime Member or top-up to an Annual Membership
- Become a Sponsor of Powell Street Festival Society
- Bequeath to the Powell Street Festival Society Legacy Fund. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteer for the Society or inquire about joining one of our Volunteer Committees.
- Give an in-kind donation, connect us with potential sponsors, or knowledge philanthropists by contacting us at email@example.com
Thank you for supporting the work of the Powell Street Festival Society!